Ronen Bar
Former Shin Bet chiefs, officials call out Netanyahu, Zini for 'conspiracies against Ronen Bar'
"We express astonishment at the silence of the head of the Shin Bet, David Zini, in light of the unprecedented slander against former head of the service, Ronen Bar," the published letter said.
Food, beverages giant Prodalim seeks NIS 2-2.5b valuation in TASE IPO
Lapid says Netanyahu falsified security protocols to deflect Oct. 7 blame, urges investigation
Netanyahu releases pre-Oct. 7 intel documents, claims defense echelon urged keeping Hamas in power
Benjamin Netanyahu: October 7 massacre was an 'intelligence failure, but not a betrayal'
On Iran, Netanyahu told the Knesset's defense committee that Israel would "respond with force never before seen" should the Islamic Republic choose to carry out strikes against Israeli targets.
Shin Bet Chief Zini names 'N' as new deputy head, to enter role next month
Shin Bet Chief David Zini announced the appointment of "N." as the new deputy head, with Prime Minister Netanyahu’s approval.
Shin Bet deputy director 'S' to leave role, in blow to chief David Zini
'S' previously served as the agency's acting director after the departure of former chief Ronen Bar, who promoted him to deputy chief in January.
Shin Bet Chief Zini: In wake of war, Israelis, Jews face heightened danger of kidnapping
As Zini saw it, the price of future danger from releasing security prisoners and allowing Hamas to continue armed outweighed the price of losing the remaining hostages.
Shin Bet will not undergo 'dramatic shifts' following Zini's appointment, ex-official claims
Ex-Shin Bet senior official Ilan Lotan also discussed former Shin Bet head Ronen Bar's recent speech, saying Bar is "now a private citizen, and I think the public expects to hear from him."
Gotliv accuses Shin Bet official of meeting with Hamas commander before Oct. 7 massacre
MK Gotliv accuses Shin Bet's Ronen Bar of sending a subordinate "to the Erez Crossing on the night of October 6 at around 10 p.m. to meet with [Hamas] Az-Adin al-Haddad."
Ronen Bar warns: Without a full probe, Israel is ‘condemning itself to the next October 7’
In his own address on Tuesday evening, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu acknowledged the need for an unaffiliated committee of inquiry to investigate the failings of October 7.
WATCH: Retamim residents fear for safety after heavy gunfire from nearby Bedouin village
National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir visited the scene, and blamed previous Shin Bet head Ronen Bar for not acting on Bedouin crime.
Israeli spy for Iran, Moti Maman, petitions court after moshav rejects his residency
Mordechai “Moti” Maman, currently serving ten years in prison for spying for Iran, has been trying to register as a resident of northern Israel moshav Bustan Hagalil.
Criticism of new Shin Bet chief David Zini is more about Netanyahu - analysis
Maj.-Gen. David Zini’s nomination as Shin Bet chief has sparked debate, with critics arguing concerns focus more on Netanyahu’s motives than Zini’s record.